|Spend per 12 months period
||₱10 = 1 heart
||₱10 = 2 hearts
||100 hearts = ₱50
||100 hearts = ₱50
||Receive 300 hearts
||Receive 300 hearts on your birthday month
Receive 600 hearts on your birthday month
1) How do I sign up as a member?
If you have an existing account on ph.6ixty8ight.com as of 1 April 2021, you’ll be automatically joined into 68 Girls Club Membership as a regular member and receive 300 hearts in your account as a welcome gifts. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free on our website here.
2) How to earn the 68 Girls Club’s hearts?
Regular Member: Spend ₱10 = 1 Heart
Pink Member: Spend ₱10 = 2 Hearts
Remarks: Hearts will be reflected into your account within 3-5 working days after spending.
3) How do I view my hearts balance?
You can check your hearts balance in the My Account > My Hearts page after logging into your account.
4) What should I do if I didn't receive my entitled hearts?
You may contact our customer service at email@example.com.
5) Can I get back the redeemed hearts once I have returned the item?
Yes, the deducted ‘hearts’ will return to your account within 3-5 working days after refund successfully.
6) What information should I provide to identify my membership in-store?
You may provide registered email address or contact number to our store staff during checkout.
7) How do I become a pink member and what is the validity of my tier status?
To become a Pink Member, you will need to spend an accumulated value of S$300 within 12 months of signing up for 68 Girls Club. Your membership status is valid for a 12 months period.
8) How do I maintain my regular or pink membership status?
Regular Member: Your membership will never expire.
Pink Member: To maintain your Pink Member status, you must spend an accumulated value of ₱10,000 online or in-store within a year from the date you qualified as a Pink Member. If you spend less than ₱10,000 within a year, you will be downgraded to regular member.