6IXTY 8IGHT LTD. (“6IXTY8IGHT”, “we”, “our” and “us”), its officers, management, and members of staff shall, at all times, respect the confidentiality of and endeavour to keep safe any and all personal data collected from you and/or stored and/or transmitted by you to us. Our policies and practices may be revised from time to time but we will inform you in writing in case of any such changes.
- Your Privacy：As a customer of 6IXTY8IGHT, we will collect your personal data when you are our member, when you subscribe with us or when you request us for our services. Where 6IXTY8IGHT’s operations are subject to privacy legislation other than that of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China, then this Statement shall be applied so far as practicable with such local legislation.
- Collection of Personal Data：For the purpose of carrying on 6IXTY8IGHT’s business, you may be requested to provide your Personal Data when you subscribe as our member, when you visit our websites (including but not limited to http://www.6IXTY8IGHT.com(“Membership Website”)), when you conduct gift redemption/cash or discount voucher-request, when you submit any comments or feedback to us or when you are required to verify your identity with us. The Personal Data that you may be requested to provide with us includes but not limited to, inter alia, your name, contact phone no., email address, correspondence address, gender, date and month of birth, age group, payment details, occupation, education and profession, and/or personal interests. All Personal Data will be collected on a voluntary, open and fair basis. If you are under 18, you must obtain the consent from parents or guardians before disclosing any of your personal data to us.
- The purpose for Collection of Personal Data：6IXTY8IGHT will collect your Personal Data for the following purposes: for the provision of products or services and facilities by 6IXTY8IGHT / its service providers (who are engaged by us to assist with providing you with our services) to you; for carrying out your instructions or responding to your enquiry; for direct marketing purpose, including designing further products and services for you and marketing products or services in which 6IXTY8IGHT shall be involved but within the scope as mentioned above; for forming part of customer database necessary for the operation by 6IXTY8IGHT; and/or for observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China or other relevant jurisdiction including any disclosure or notification requirements to which 6IXTY8IGHT or other class of data recipient, are subject.
- Personal Data Sharing and Disclosure：Unless 6IXTY8IGHT hears from you to the contrary upon subscription or receives subsequent notice from you, 6IXTY8IGHT may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, provide such Personal Data to the following parties: Employees and officers of 6IXTY8IGHT; the brands traded, operated or owned by 6IXTY8IGHT but within the range of products and services as mentioned in clause 3 above; contractors / service providers of 6IXTY8IGHT (who are engaged by us to assist with providing you our services); and/or the court or regulatory body with subpoenas, court orders or for the purpose of legal process.
- Retention of Personal Data：Your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as is necessary to fulfil the original purpose for which it was collected, unless contrary to any applicable statutory requirement.
- Access and Correction to Personal Data：You have the right to know: You have full control and ability to correct or edit your Personal Data at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about direct marketing purpose, VIP promotional offers and new products and services. You may request your right of access or right of correction by logging in at http://www.6IXTY8IGHT.com. Alternatively, you can write to us via e-mail to eshopph@6IXTY8IGHT.com or via mail at 29/F, 9 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong (attention to Customer Service). 6IXTY8IGHT will, upon satisfying itself of the authenticity and validity of the access or correction request, make every endeavour to comply with and respond to the request within the period set by the statutory requirement.
- Accuracy: 6IXTY8IGHT will take all practicable steps to ensure that the Personal Data so collected are accurate. However, your efforts to provide accurate Personal Data upon subscription of 6IXTY8IGHT’s services and thereafter to update 6IXTY8IGHT of any change of your Personal Data are always welcome.
- Security：Data security is our top priority. All Personal Data provided by you will be properly stored in our database system and can only be accessed by authorized persons. We strive to ensure that your Personal Data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your Personal Data.
- Direct Marketing：6IXTY8IGHT may contact you from time to time with a view to providing the latest information on our products and services/member program. If you do not wish to receive these updates, please login at http://www.6IXTY8IGHT.com to unsubscribe. Alternatively, you may click the unsubscribe link as shown in our electronic promotional materials; or can write to us via e-mail to eshopph@6IXTY8IGHT.com or via mail at 29/F, 9 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong (attention to Customer Service). In accordance with the statutory requirements, 6IXTY8IGHT will honour your request not to use your Personal Data for the purposes of direct marketing. Unless otherwise instructed as per the above, 6IXTY8IGHT may use any of your Personal Data collected in the normal course of our business for direct marketing purposes.
- Contact Us If you have any questions regarding this Statement, please email us at eshopph@6IXTY8IGHT.com.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or other device, with information on your movements on that site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and make it user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer.
While this policy uses the general term “cookie”, as it is the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser's “Local Storage” space is also used for the same purposes as the cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this "Local Storage".
Why are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) while browsing and on future visits.
The information collected in the cookies also enables us to improve the site by estimating numbers and patterns of use, the suitability of the website to the individual interests of the users, quicker searches, etc.
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive information which could identify you as your address, password, credit or debit card number, etc. in the cookies from our website.
Who has access/use this website´s cookies?
The information stored in the cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as "third-party cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The primary services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee any payment operation made.
How can I avoid using cookies on this website?
You may restrict, block or delete the cookies from this website at any time by modifying your browser configuration in accordance to the instructions given below. While settings are different in each browser, it is usual that the cookies configuration is made in the menu “Preferences” or “Tools”. For further details of the configuration of cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu of the same.
What specific cookies uses this web site and for what purposes?
The information below shows the cookies, tags and other similar devices used by this website, together with information on the purpose, duration and management (proprietary and by third parties) of them.
When you log on to the 6ixty 8ight website, we can provide the correct information through cookies to create a personalized experience for you. For example, cookies help us identify you as our registered user.
We enable and support security features through cookies to monitor and prevent suspicious activities, fraudulent traffic and violations of the 6ixty 8ight user agreement.
We use functional cookies to let us remember your preferences or to save information you provide us about your preferences or other information
We use these cookies to monitor website performance. This allows us to provide a high-quality experience by quickly identifying and resolving any problems that arise.
Third party cookies on our website
We also use third party cookies in the above categories on our website for the following purposes:
Help us monitor traffic on our website
Identify fraudulent or impersonal traffic
Assist with a marketing research
Improve website functions
How to manage Cookies?
In addition to the controls we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your Internet browser. Most Internet browsers also allow you to choose whether to disable all cookies or only third-party cookies. By default, most Internet browsers accept cookies, but this can be changed. For more information, see the help menu in the Internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.